Or contact Beyond Furniture on 1300 11 22 33 for further details.
How To Style The Bronte Bookcase
Now available in a beautiful walnut veneer, the Bronte bookcase is a simple and elegant bookcase which allows you to store and display all of your favourite personal effects. With 7 different glass door colours and 3 different body finishes to choose from, you can mix and match to create a unique look suited to your style.
Consider colour: If you love the look of the walnut veneer Bronte with mustard and white sliding doors, make sure to stick to accessories in a monochrome colour palette for a stylised look that’s not too busy.
Think oddly: Mix up the placement of your books, shift objects to either the right or left and play with varying sizes and shapes. These simple rules will give you an interesting aesthetic that trumps the average bookcase scenario.
Mix up texture and materials: Make sure to collect things made of different materials so your bookcase stays interesting and personalised. Think wood, glass, ceramic, metallic.
Keeping the base of the room white, you can play with a variety of colours to add interest. If you’re having difficulty picking a colour, opt for green and inject it into your space with some lush leafy plants.
OUR BRONTE UNIT IS AVAILABLE IN 120 SIZES AND CONFIGURATIONS, A CHOICE OF 4 BODY COLOURS AND 7 GLASS DOOR COLOURS. PLEASE VIEW THE PRODUCT PDF (CLICK HERE) FOR FULL SPECIFICATIONS & PRICING.
Material: American Oak Veneer with matt polyurethane with optional colour backed glass doors, anodised aluminium door tracks and feet.
- The modern bookcase is designed to integrate media storage, copious general storage and display areas within a small footprint.
- Available in 3 heights; 2m, 2.4m & 2.6 metres, the Bronte wall unit is designed to be a striking addition to your room. It carries the impact and storage functionality of a custom built unit, yet it is totally freestanding, and can be disassembled and taken with you if you move.
- The sliding glass doors provide concealed storage, and the 7 glass colours allows you to mix and match to a striking effect; or opt for matching glass doors for a more muted effect.
- There are 2 design options for media equipment, the first; a double width cavity without shelves holds a TV of up to 36” (maximum 1050mm wide). The second is the insertion of a TV unit, which allows media equipment to be stored also. Refer to the order form for specifications.
Sizes & Options:
- The Bronte unit comes in a huge array of sizes and options to meet your needs. Refer to the configuration sheet for specifications, or speak with a design consultant.
- The central shelf of each square display is adjustable to 2 points, if moved to the higher option; the lower shelf can fit A4.
The Bronte Unit body is available in:
- Matt White
- Matt Beige
- Walnut Veneer with matt white
- Walnut Veneer with matt beige
The Glass doors are available in White Glass, Brilliant White Glass, Beige Glass, Grey Glass, Brown Glass, Mustard Glass, Blue Glass & Red Glass.
– You may select different colour doors to the body for a contrasting effect, or select the same colour.
Australian MDF with Italian Polyurethane paint finish (Matt PU has 5 coats of PU paint – 3 UV base plus 2 top); Anodised Aluminium; Glass Doors are Italian colour backed tempered glass with a matt polyurethane (Australian MDF with PU paint finish) frame.
How to Order:
Please visit our store, or call 1300 11 22 33 to speak with a design consultant who can help find the perfect Bronte wall unit for you. You may order in store or over the phone.