Danish and Scandinavian furniture design have always been popular across the world, and they continue to flourish and evolve as interior trends shift towards brighter directions. Here we deconstruct how to style a beautiful and modern Scandinavian living room using the Carmo sofa designed by BoConcept. Shop the Carmo here. Read on to learn how you can do create the look yourself!
There is a global shift inviting us to live in a more earthly, traditional, organic and eco-sustainable way of living. Go back to nature with gorgeous neutral tones, honest materials and touchable textures. Using materials such as felt and wood, introduce a simplicity and sense of warmth important for any time of year. Here we list all the items, so you can get the look in your home.
- Cophenhagen wall system >>click here– shown here in matt white lacquered/oak veneer.
- Berlin table lamp >>click here – shown in charcoal grey with light grey chintz shade
- Velvet cushion >>click here – pale pink
- Coffee Arabica artwork on paper >>click here
- Carmo lounging unit with resting unit >>click here – available in a range of fabrics and leathers. Shown here in light grey Lux Felt fabric.
- Bornholm coffee table >>click here– oak veneeerr/oak
- Monika rug >>click here – shown in beige
- Wire stool >>click here– shown in black metal
There is so much more on offer at BoConcept Sydney, if you’re interested in the range. Simply go to http://www.boconcept.com/en-au/furniture to browse their collection online. Or you can stop into one of their Sydney furniture stores in Crows Nest or Moore Park, Sydney.