Cupertino desk, the product is available in different sizes and colours. Shown colour, black-stained oak veneer/oak veneer/matt black structure lacquered. H74½xW140xD60cm. [Cupertino – T011] Article no.: 3700075T0115558
London chair, also available in white lacquered oak veneer. Shown colour, black-stained oak veneer/matt black structure lacquered. H82/46xW50xD50cm. [Chairs – D009] Article no.: 4020075D0095555
Or contact BoConcept on (02) 9437 0066 for further details.
The BoConcept Auckland team invited three local designers, Meadowlark, Juliette Hogan and Evie Kemp, to each create a space in its BLOC showroom, using both BoConcept products and pieces from their own personal collections. Each space has a distinct look and feel it, demonstrating how versatile and playful the BoConcept collection truly is. Read on to find out what inspired each designer to really bring their space to life.
“It’s important to me to have a space that is calm in a sense that helps with the creative process of design; a space that’s not too loud and brash” Hogan explains. Juliette Hogan’s work space is a representation of both her personal work space and brand’s design sensibilities. She focused on implementing clean lines, a fresh colour palette and soft fabrics into her work space to touch on the subtle nature of her fashion brand.
The stand out pieces in this work space are the Cupertino home office desk, the London chair, Carlton sofa and the Lecco wall unit (now discontinued – similar to the Meda wall system) doubling as a modern wardrobe and a storage space for displaying Juliette’s own personal collection and a few BoConcept accessories. To develop a serene and calm work space, Juliette Hogan opted for fresh white surfaces, mixed with oak detailing and strong black elements to add a sense of contrast.
1. ‘Ink in Water’ Canvas Print 2. Hexagon Stool 3. Cupertino Desk 4. Carlton Sofa 5. Como Bookcase 6. London Chair
To get this look, keep to black and white furnishings with touches of wood. If you’re space is not big enough for a large wall unit, opt for a small wall-mounted shelf that will give your room the same effect. Style in some plants and books for Juliette Hogan’s minimalist style.
- our desks and chairs come in a variety of colours and a choice of bases
- go with our ‘all-in-one’ desk with integrated Bluetooth enabled speakers and storage space as well as easy cable management
Our customisable desks and chairs are produced upon order. Standard delivery time is 10 – 12 weeks. Please contact your store for more details.
- our board furniture is mainly made of particle board. However, MDF (medium density fibreboard) is primarily used for furniture with organic shapes
- our veneers have a coating of lacquer to make a more smooth and longlasting finish. The lacquers we use are mainly waterbased so they have a strictly limited impact on the environment
- all veneers come from North American plantations
- wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner
- wipe dry with a clean cloth